Manuals and Downloads
The students of Claim Your Future are working continuously on change, both in the region and in the mindset of the people. The students achieve this by giving workshops and gathering input from the public and other students.
Here you’ll find all the downloadable content created by the Claim Your Future students – simply click on the content and the download will start right away.
Social enterprise with impact
The training creates awareness for social entreoreneurial mind-set and active citizenship among participating young people in a regional as well as in a European context. Innovatie aspect of the training is that students learn to recognize the needs of the region as basis for the creation of social enterprise. Through the training activities, students discover their own impact. In that sense, the method is a follow-up to SESAME tools, setting a next step towards idealistic entrepreneurship.
These activities involve a total of 145 students that participate in a social entrepreneurial
Peer mentoring training method
- What does being a role model mean? how do the students see their role, what do they have to offer and what their responsibilities are?
- How do I see my ambition and what impact do I wish to create?
- Development of skills to take the role of peer mentors;
- How to develop workshop? Students receive tools for taking action towards their peers;
- Learn how to give workshops to others students? How to inspire others?
- Awareness development in steering change and becoming advisors for local regional authorities / goverment.
The peer mentoring training focuses on the above content in order to support peer mentors in their development.
Think Tank is a necessarry tool and output of CYF to keep students in the lead in their contact with policy and decision makers and to challenge government with new insight. CYF students and their peers that develop a higher sense of involvement and impact in their region, take on the role of advisors and inspirators for local and regional policy and decision makers.
Thinks Tank of CYF project is an innovative step for all project partners. As the preparational period has proven, such platforms and points do not exist.
The Think Tank is a network, a regional platform as well as an advisory board to organize this involvement. It is based on prior actions, explorations en research of students within their region and on a European level, which leads to a new insight and valuable ideas.
CYF Think Tank is innovative by connecting students of different backgrounds, educational levels and ages to regional policy-and decision makers for impact creation and innovation. In each partner country a series of activities, events and a network is developed that leads to creating this Think Tank. Expected examples of such activities are:
- exploring social challenges from two point of view: students and government
- round table talk
- the role of social entrepreneurship in the region and in Europe: discussion sessions;
- the role of young people in creating impact, how to enable young people in impact creation and involvement?
- presentation and discussion
Longitudinal measurement tool
This tool in order to monitor the effect of regional and transnational learing in a multisectoral multilevel context. In order to make the effect of Claim your Future visible for participating students, proffesionals and organizations, a longitudinal development measurment tool is developed by researchers and students of HEI in the partnercship.
Setting up a measurment tool contributes to the imbedding of CYF tools in education and goverment, along with other stakeholders’action. On the other hand, the measurment tool stands on itself as well, as a possible tool in measuring the learning outcomes and effects of a learing experience related to:
- transnational as well as regional/ blended learning;
- multisectoral learning for VET and HEI students as community;
- experiencing social enterprise with impact; learning to steer change and impacting desicion makers;
- growing in the role of rolemodels and therefore making the reach of projects even larger.
development of the tool is a form of measurement of learning outcomes for education. It’s a tool that can be broadly used by educational partners, during and after CYF project period.
“In the lead” manuel
The methodology offers guidelines in a learing process of students taking the lead. They are in the role of developing, concepting, testing and finalizing. In order to enable professionals to support and guide students in t…???